I usually say that Saint-Cirq-Lapopie can be visited in two ways: through its medieval streets and from the river. And it's me, your Captain, who welcomes you aboard an authentic wooden barge to discover the most beautiful view of the perched village. Along the Lot, my comrade the Guide-Sailor comments on the history of the village but also the other wonders of this beautiful valley. A moment of relaxation, escape and culture to live together.
A choice of 7 Wonders, Rando, Privilege, Nocturne or Pirate Cruises (schedules, practical information and reservations on our website).
See you very soon in the land of barges :-)
- Pet Friendly
- Bar / refreshment bar
- Chains and labels
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
We have designed different formulas so that everyone can find what they are looking for (schedules, practical information and reservations on our website):
- The 7 Wonders Cruise: Commented round trip of 1h10
- The Rando Cruise: Commented one-way trip of 1 hour with return on free foot of 1 hour 15 minutes on the towpath
- The Privilege Cruise: Commented round trip of 1h30 with tasting on board
- The Nocturnal Cruise: 1h30 round trip with commentary at dusk with a fiery stroll under the towpath
- The Pirate Cruise: Boosted round trip of 1 hour