The Valentré is a 120-seater boat. 1h20 live commented cruise, departing from Quai Valentré. Embark on Le Valentré near the famous medieval bridge, and circle around the town of Cahors, since it is installed in the hollow of a meander of the Lot. Let yourself be told its history and its architecture, by discovering the monuments of this city by the river, and pass the lock of Coty. Leaving the city a little, you can also observe the fauna and flora of the valley.
For groups, other departure times possible - contact us.
Parking: Allee des Soupirs public car park with PRM spaces; road to cross to access the slope (about 20%) leading to the pier. Boarding bridge and 90cm manual sliding door. Public toilets accessible on the boarding platform.
- Pet Friendly
- Chains and labels
- Qualité Tourisme
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Adult rate (guided tour)
1h15 cruise de €11.5 à €12.5
- Child rate (guided tour)
Cruise 1h15 - Combined ticket possible with the little train (reduced price) de €5.5 à €6
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
Buckle Cahors 1h20, departures every day from April 9 to October 9:
- From 9 to 30 April and from 1 to 9 October: 16 p.m.
- May / June / September: 11 a.m., 15 p.m., 16:30 p.m.
- July / August: 11:15 a.m., 15:15 p.m., 16:45 p.m.
- From July 25 to August 25, additional departures: 13:45 p.m., 18:15 p.m.
For groups, other departure times possible - contact us. These schedules or circuits can be modified or canceled according to group reservations.
Reservation recommended in July and August.