In the heart of the Lot Valley, you will find that the festivities rhyme with authenticity. From an esplanade welcoming several thousand participants to the more intimate, more secret village square, there is something for everyone, and necessarily yours!
Cahors and the Lot Valley, land of festivities
Concerts, gastronomy, sport, wine tourism are all themes that will punctuate your daily life, and this, to the rhythm of the four seasons. Are you ready ? If yes, then...
Enter the festival dance!
Spring and early summer
- The Regional Festival of Amateur Theater at the theater of Cahors welcomes young artists, talent companies, where the quality of the performances offered is combined with the friendliness of the actresses and actors. (More information on the organizer's facebook page)
- The festival Cahors June Gardens at the beginning of the month. Secret gardens of Cahors, public, in certain private gardens, come explore the heart of the city from an unusual angle! Numerous activities such as exhibitions, citizen participation, or even itinerant routes mark out this festival adorned with a thousand colors! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The traditional music festival on June 21 in Cahors which then welcomed many groups and musical artists to offer a wide choice of music, in the medieval streets as well as on the terraces of the restaurants, bars, brasseries of the city.
heart of summer
Lot Tourisme - C. Seguy
- Lot of Saveurs, emblematic festival of Lot cuisine, anchored in Cahors. Participate in culinary workshops, round tables, conferences, picnics, outdoor banquets, chef meals, etc., to discover local cuisine. But also itinerant formula through some of the surrounding villages, once a week for evenings placed under the sign of conviviality and delight! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The "Dream" festival, is organized by the Undergrange association at the Château de Roussillon. Undergrange aims to promote the electronic music scene through the implementation of themed events in unique settings of the heritage of the Lot. (More information on the organizer's website).
- The festival Saint-Cirq Causse and Valley in Saint-Cirq-Lapopie beginning of July. Whether you are a fan of classical music, jazz or baroque music, you will inevitably be charmed by the sounds emanating from this young festival. (More information on the organizer's website).
- Le Cahors Blues Festival in mid-July. From the free concerts at the end of the day, to the main evening concerts, via "the village of Blues", you will vibrate to the rhythm of the chords from the southern United States! (More information on the organizer's website)
Lot Tourisme - J. Van Severen
- The song-to-text festival in Montcuq in July. Tribute to French song in the town dear to Nino Ferrer, in the middle of Quercy Blanc. (More information on the organizer's website)
- “Les Heures Musicales d'Aujols” at the end of July. Carried by high-quality musicians, this chamber music festival takes place in the very beautiful Saint-Jean-Baptiste church to offer you an exceptional event! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The famous Classi festivalCahors, end of July. Attend performances by renowned artists! Concerts of international and regional music will offer you services of impeccable quality. (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Festival du Temps des Guitares in Puy-L'Evêque at the end of July. In splendid settings, such as the green theater, the Saint-Sauveur church, or the Charles Boizard cultural center, come and let yourself be lulled by the notes played by the artists who will bewitch you with their talent! (More information on the organizer's website)
Lot Tourisme - C. Seguy
- The cello festival of Belaye early August. A high quality program with many concerts, as well as a seminar, to offer you an unforgettable musical experience. (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Estiv'Oc festival in Lalbenque and its surroundings, at the beginning of August. Highlighting the Occitan culture, and all the ancestral knowledge associated with it. Innovative, original and modern programming, this young festival in full swing is a true standard of the Occitan spirit! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Les Mélodies du Causse festival in Lalbenque and its community of communes, at the beginning of August. Organized by the association La chambre à Concerts, this chamber music festival will amaze you with its exceptional program as well as its moments of exchange and conviviality that you can share with the artists and volunteers! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Urban Trial of Cahors at the end of August. World, motocross and BMX champions who compete in events as spectacular as they are impressive. The city center of Cahors is then transformed into a real competition field for these seasoned pilots and followers of tricks performed at full speed! So hang on, and be ready for the top-start! (More information on the organizer's website)
Late summer, fall, winter
Lot Tourisme - C. Seguy
- The Rue des Enfants festival in Montcuq at the beginning of September. Two days of celebrations, in the open air, where multi-talented artists redouble their inventiveness to amaze the young public, and the families present! From circus artists, to puppeteers, through theatre, storytelling and concerts. (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Lot in blue millstone, mid-September: 3 days of concerts with well-known headliners, then a great ride on a millstone through the roads of the Lot (More information on the organizer's website).
- The Ciné-Délices festival in Prayssac, at the beginning of October. Meeting of hedonists, this party which combines the 7th art, and local gastronomy, food and wine pairings, highlights remarkable films, while offering guests to be intoxicated by meals concocted with care by local chefs. . So, push the door of the cinema, make yourself comfortable, and marvel! (More information on the organizer's website)
- The Lalbenque truffle festival, end of January. Come and celebrate the truffle, the black diamond of Quercy! In Lalbenque, capital of the famous black mushroom, come and take part in the discovery of truffles for two days and let yourself be intoxicated by the atmosphere and its characteristic scent!