Cahors, at the gates of the vineyard
In this city labeled "Grands sites Occitanie" and "City of art and history" you will have the choice between 5 thematic visits:
- Cahors, the historic center: a new path in the central part of the protected sector gives you the keys to understanding the old town. (This visit does not include the Valentré bridge).
- Cahors, the Saint-Etienne cathedral and its district: the largest building with a row of domes in the South-West reveals its secrets to you: exterior and interior visit completed by the cloister and the cathedral district.
- Cahors, the Valentré bridge and its surroundings: emblematic monument of the 14th century inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List under the Ways of Santiago de Compostela.
- Cahors, Pedi-Bus: a discovery of Cahors consisting of a visit to the Valentré bridge, completed by a discovery on foot of the historic heart and the cathedral.
- Cahors, bread and games: founded under Emperor Augustus, the Gallo-Roman town of Divona has revealed several remains of public buildings and a vast spa complex.