Suspended between heaven and earth on its rocky promontory, the Château de Mercuès has dominated the Lot hills since the Middle Ages, embracing the entire valley in a dizzying escape. Residence of the Counts Bishops of Cahors for nearly eight centuries, witness to the highlights of the history of France, imbued with different architectural styles, this 4-star Relais & Châteaux hotel combines culture & history, viticulture & gastronomy in perfect harmony.
Luxurious rooms, hushed calm of the lounges, tranquility of the underground cellar, serenity of the small chapel, delicacy of its hanging gardens, shaded comfort of the main courtyard, small attentions and great services: make the Château de Mercuès a timeless decor, theater of a squire's life!
Truffle stays offered.
Number of rooms: 30
- Internet access in rooms
- Baby bath
- Baby chair
- Air conditioner
- Hair dryer
- Changing table
- Private terrace
- Shelter for bike or mountain bike
- Private parking lot
- Pet Friendly
- Open 24 hours a day
- Picnic basket
- Room service
- Chains and labels
The offers labeled Vignobles et Découvertes guarantee you quality services in the vineyards of Cahors.
- Double room de €279 à €780
- Breakfast €32
- Half board per person (double room basis)
- Double room with breakfast de €360 à €450
- Half board per person (double room basis) de €450 à €540
- Full board per person (double room basis) de €509 à €599
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks