We welcome you to the family property within the old truffle field, in the completely renovated 18th century barn.
La Vayssade is a stone's throw from Lalbenque, a village famous for its truffle market...
Cozy atmosphere in our 5 rooms with exposed beams, stone walls, neat decoration, you will feel at home in a haven of peace.
To recharge your batteries, the living room with its monumental structure, the large "cantou" style fireplace, the wooded park, the 12x5 swimming pool and the 5-seater jacuzzi with a view of the horses and the truffle forest.
In addition to our guest rooms we have a cottage for 2-4 people. set aside in the former notarial study.
Truffle and Malbec weekend from January to the end of February from Saturday to Tuesday.
Number of persons : 14
Number of rooms: 5
- Internet access
- Baby bath
- Baby chair
- Sheets and linen included
- Color television
- Table d'hôtes
- Common garden
- Parking lot
- Closed ground
- Chains and labels
- Reception of the Causses du Quercy Regional Natural Park
- Panda Cottages
- One person (Bed and Breakfast) €105
- Two people (Bed and Breakfast) €110
- Additional person (Bed and Breakfast) €30
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"