Dedicated to Saint Cyr (origin of the "Cirq" of Saint-Cirq Lapopie) and Saint Julitta, his mother.
The Gothic Church which was built from 1522 included the old Romanesque parish church. This preserves the remains of its sculpted decoration with acanthus leaves from the XNUMXth century, as well as fragments of mural paintings from the XNUMXth century. One of the side chapels of the Church is dedicated to Saint Catherine, patroness of wood turners.
The interior of the church is open to the public.