At the heart of the production area of Cahors, Puy L'Evêque is a medieval village classified 3rd site of the Lot.
It is in a room with a rustic decor, in harmony with its cuisine, that over the generations, surrounded by our team, we invite you to discover the local gastronomy:
- Semi-cooked foie gras terrine
- Homemade cassoulet
- and of course his Ballade Quercynoise.
Chef's name: Mr ClariSpecialties:
- Local cooking
- Gastronomic cooking
- Traditional cuisine
Maximum number of place settings: 190
Number of seats on the terrace: 90
- Shelter for bike or mountain bike
- Pet Friendly
- Baby chair
- Air conditioner
- Free Wifi
- Chains and labels
- Credit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"
- Restaurant tickets, dining chits, meal tickets