It is a small, friendly gourmet market run by the festival committee.
6 producers are present:
- M. Vergnes: plates of foie gras, grilled duck breast, skewers...
- Mrs. Dachary: roast chickens
- Mr. and Mrs. Dessaint: goat cheese
- Mr. and Mrs. Crassat: organic wine (red, rosé, white) and plates of vegetables from their garden.
- Mr. Lionel Cantagrel: wine
On the menu: raw vegetables, foie gras, roast chicken, grilled duck meat, vegetables, fries, goat cheese, desserts and wines, refreshment bar.
Meals outside until 22:30 p.m.
Remember to bring your cutlery and tablecloths.