By car, train, plane, bus, taxi or even carpooling... Several options are available to you to get to our destination. Scroll below to access details.
Getting around in the Lot Valley
Go to Saint-Cirq-Lapopie
De Cahors, you are about 30 minutes away, two routes are available to you:
- By Vers and Saint-Géry: this is the prettiest route, along the cliffs, you will pass through tunnels dug in the rock before discovering Saint-Cirq Lapopie from below.
- About Arcambal : it is also a pretty road but it is above all the easiest to drive, especially for motorhomes. It is less busy and the road is wider.
Saint-Cirq Lapopie is served by the line 889 Cahors - Figeac. The bus drops you off either in Bouziès where there is a walk and a towpath along the Lot (about 1 hour on foot) to Saint-Cirq Lapopie; either at the beach at the bottom of the village at Tour-de-Faure which is a 30-minute walk from the village.
A line Cahors - Cajarc (n°878) is set up for the summer, from July 1 to August 31, 7 days a week. There is a stop at the foot of the village (camping) and at the place du Balat in the village: 7 €Taxi
It takes about 100 euros for the round trip (total price for 4 people maximum).
The list of taxis and vehicle rental companies
Go to Montcuq-en-Quercy-Blanc
From Cahors take the D653 Cahors - Montcuq. Exit 58, take the D19 Cahors - Castelnau-Montratier.By bus
- 882 online Cahors -Montcuq- Cahors : 3 round trips per day from Monday to Friday all year.
- 875 online Cahors - Montcuq - Lauzerte : from June to September, 3 round trips per day, only on weekends in June and September and every day in July and August (holidays included)
- Line 880 Castelnau-Montratier - Cahors : 3 return trips per day from Monday to Friday all year.
- Line Cahors - Montcuq (only Wednesday afternoon and Saturday morning): CAPELLE Voyages - 05 65 35 04 49 or 09 67 07 21 60
- Line Cahors - Castelnau-Montratier (Wednesday afternoon only): RAYNAL Voyages - 05 65 23 28 28
Getting around without a car
A free shuttle connects the 2 free relay car parks of Cahors (Les Chartreux and Ludo-Rollès) outside the loop and the city center. In 2 minutes it drops you off in the city center of Cahors. It runs from Monday to Saturday morning with a passage every 10 or 20 minutes from the park and rides and stops.
An obvious bus the city bus solution, which connects the different districts of Cahors. Free. 4 lines to get around in the city centre.
Tel: 0806 80 10 60 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot buses link of the communes of the Lot, if you wish to go to Saint-Cirq Lapopie, Puy-l'Évêque or even Figeac for example.
Routes and timetables (hourly guides available at the Tourist Office)
Blablacar connects drivers with passengers who can adapt to their routes and schedules.
48 Boulevard Gambetta
Such. : 05 65 23 71 71
It is possible to call a taxi or rent a vehicle to move around the Lot valley.